It seems so simple and yet so many businesses fail to get it right. Most business owners think that if you get enough of the right people, in the right place, at the right time, with the right skills, you can drive the long-term success of your business. However, there is a lot more to the human resource process than meets the eye.
You will also need to follow the applicable federal, state, and local laws while you attract, manage, and retain your team.
• How to attract talent
• Effectively compensating and providing benefits to that talent you attract
• The generations in the workplace and what they mean for you today and tomorrow
• Preparing for a post-pandemic workspace: expectations around telework, and how to
manage those expectations
• Important aspects of employment law that you might not have thought about
• Finally, an open floor of questions where you are free to ask anything you like (about